It's about that time again- school is starting! Below are the apps that have helped me out through high school that I will continue to use this year!
- Evernote- this is like a virtual notebook, better than the notes app! You can organize and separate specific notebooks as well as add pictures and alarms for extra clarification.
- Math 42- this app helps you simplify and figure out expressions as well as save them for later. Those times you just CAN'T figure out a math problem or always get stuck over the same one, this app will come in handy.
- Cogi- this records anything you need. I took a public speaking class and recorded my speech on this app then just replayed it over and over to memorize it.
- Flashcards- if you don't like to take the time to physically make notecards (though I do!) this is an app that'll save you time and help you memorize.
- Google Translate- for those taking a foreign language, you already know you need this app.
- Canvas- if your online class is run through Canvas, this app will be easier than logging into a real computer.
- Dictionary.com- this app doubles as a thesaurus. When it comes to making your essays sound more professional- it's my go to app.